Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Excuse me...you have something on your nose.

Is there anything worse in the office than a brown noser? I am not talking about the person who does it once in a blue moon because they want to take off of work early that day. I am talking about a genuine brown noser who has their head stuck up their boss’s ass 24-7?


I work with a legitimate brown noser and I would love nothing more than to bitch slap some sense into him. Does he not realize how ridiculous he looks sucking up to his boss? The guy basically follows his boss around like he is his pet, laughs at every joke or psuedo funny comment he makes, etc. It drives me (and I imagine every other self respecting human in the office insane). I just want to scream at him, HELLO….you are a fucking ADULT, not an eight year old who is sucking up to their parent so they can go have a sleep over at Jimmy’s house and watch rated R movies and eat Twinkies all night. Have some fucking self respect.


I guess if he has to suck up he is at least sucking up to the right person. Some advice I got earlier in my career that is pretty sound is as follows.


"If you are going to suck a dick, make sure you are sucking the right one". I guess at least this guy is sucking the right one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment